Client Lanskey Constructions Pty Ltd NSW
Location Eastern Road, Rooty Hill NSW (Near Blacktown International Sports Park & Western Sydney Wanderers Training Facility)
Supplier Area Safe Products Pty Ltd
Installer Supply Only
Date December 2019
- Compact P4 Bike Rack
- Mitre Top Stainless Steel Bollards
- Accessible Shared Zone Bollard (In-Ground)
- Galvanised Steel In-Ground Bollards
- Heavy Duty Plastic Speed Humps
- Recycled Rubber Wheel Stops
- Yellow Poly Tactiles Studs
- CarPark Signage – Speed, Stop, Shared Zone, Disabled Parking,
- Safety Signs – Confined Space, No Pedestrian Access, Floodway Warning
- Custom Signs
According to the Macca’s website, back in 1971, they opened their first restaurant in the Sydney suburb of Yagoona. Today there are over 970 McDonald's restaurants across Australia, and they employ more than 100,000 people across all restaurants and management offices. Globally, McDonald’s has more than 36, 000 restaurants in over 119 countries.
They say: ‘With close to two million customers coming through our restaurants every day, it’s our priority to maintain your trust and integrity. To do this we make sure our customers and employees receive the respect they deserve. Through honesty, hard work and outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and value (QSC&V) we make sure that our restaurants are up to the standard you deserve.’
McDonald’s Vision & Values:
- We place the customer experience at the core of all we do
- We are committed to our people
- We operate our business ethically
- We give back to our communities
- We grow our business profitably
- We strive continually to improve
From the stakeholders
The car park fitout products were not specified by the architect as ‘Area Safe Products’ and despite the unique Area Safe Quality Advantage Guarantee, Area Safe was the most cost effective, least expensive supplier.
Lanskey needed a supplier that could be trusted to quickly provide a complete range of quality car park fitout products from stock. The construction was fast approaching completion and the risk of potentially missing the deadline was high. You might say that at the last minute Lanskey had to change the car park surface from concrete to bitumen which meant that all fasteners and some bollards needed to be quickly swapped over after they were already on site. Also at the last minute, there were extra custom signs required that Area Safe manufactured and supplied superfast to help out the builder.
This all highlights Area Safe’s fast customer service and ability to tailor effective solutions for each and every unique situation.
Put Area Safe Products to the test today for your project!