Multi Bike Station
- Low security multi-bike rack.
- Hitches the wheel only.
- Popular for easy bike parking e.g. at shopping centres or for schoolbike racks.
- Convenient to clean around.
- Most supportive of the wheel hitching bike storage racks.
- Firmly holds the wheel with the base rail.
- Can be positioned free standing or attached against a wall.
- Cyclist’s own lock can secure the bike frame and wheel.
Low Profile Bike Racks
- Popular school bike rack
- Quick and easy low security bike parking - secures wheel only.
- Can be bolted to floor or wall.
Micro Bike Rack
- Single low profile wheel hitch.
- Doesn’t support the bike frame.
- For short term bike storage in small spaces e.g. shopfronts and kiosks.
Floor Mounted HangingBike Rack
- Stand-alone hangingbike rack.
- Stores 2 bikes on rubber coated hooks, by the wheel rim.
- Can be positioned back to back, free-standing or against a wall.
- Mainly for bike compounds or bike storage rooms where little wall space is available for wall mount bike racks (e.g. against mesh cage walls).
- Also utilises the open floor space of secure bike compounds to maximise bike parking capacity within the space.
Wall Mounted Hanging Bike Rack
- Supports 2 bikes vertically from the wheel rim.
- Rubber coated support hooks prevent scratching.
- Popular for basement car parks, bike sheds and ‘end-of-trip facilities’.
Single Wall Mounted Bike Rack
- Individual bike wall hanger.
- Mount in straight or staggered layouts to suit the ceiling height or bike parking capacity required.
- Stores one bike vertically by the wheel rim.
- Supports the bike frame to meet Class 2 or 3 security level as per AS2890.3.
Buffalo Bike Rack
- This wall mounted bike rack supports 1 or 2 bikes horizontally and parallel to the wall by the top bike frame (or an adaptor bar for shaped bike frames).
- Designed to utilise over-bonnet storage space.
- The bike rack of choice for many apartment car parks and multi-unit residential complexes.
- Durable foam padding protects the bike from scratching.
- Meets Class 2 or 3 security level for AS2890.3.
- Simple and architectural.
- Secures 1 or 2 bikes.
- Versatile positioning.
- Supports bike frame to meet AS2890.3 security.
Coat Hanger Style Compact Bike Racks
- Compact multi-bike parking.
- Accessible from one side or both sides.
- Handlebar clearance is achieved by alternating the direction that the bikes face.
- Overhead support bars gently secure the frame to meet AS2890.3 security.
Compact P4 Bike Rack
- Compact and efficient multi-bike parking.
- Can be set up on site for one sided, double sided, straight or angled parking.
- Provides excellent bike frame support for Class 2 or 3 security as per AS2890.3.
- Single or double sided scooter parking.
- For bolting down onto hard surfaces.
- Provides tidy scooter rack parking at schools and shopping centres.
- Multiple scooters can be individually locked to the rack if required.