Theis a European made hydraulically operated roadway barrier used to control vehicular access. While are a technical product in themselves, there are some fundamental basics that need to be considered before quoting or ordering. If you are considering the purchase of a new , a list of things to consider are as follows:
- What quantity of do you need?
- Photos – Please send us photos of the location for the .
- Is there 240V power supply directly to the location? (client’s responsibility).
- Is there a concrete pad to place the boom gate on? (client’s responsibility).
- Does the boom need to be articulated (low clearance)?
- Is the boom length to be 3.2m, 4.2m, 6.4m?
- Need a free-standing forked receiver post? (this blocks the driveway across the full width). OR..
- Need an attached folding support leg? (this allows you to leave a gap beyond the boom for pedestrian and bicycles to pass).
- Main post finish to be hi-vis red/orange (RAL2002) OR..
- Main post to be 304 grade stainless steel?
- Any other optional extras? E.g. boom fitted LEDs, flashing hazard light, suspended boom fence?
- What access method do you need? Key pad/ swipe card/ remote/ switch/ smartphone.
- Sensor pad auto exit method? (in ground induction loop).
- Supply only (Australia Wide). OR.. Supply and install (Sydney only)?
- When do you want it done?
Area Safe also supplies other access control products including, , and .